SATURN-MOON -----CONJUNCTION,ASPECT OR OPPOSTION

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
astroduffer
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: SATURN-MOON -----CONJUNCTION,ASPECT OR OPPOSTION

Post by astroduffer » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:12 am

Saturn moon conjunction effects are mostly perceived on the basis of karakatwa of the two. But the fact is that the lordship of the two, benefic and malefic aspects on this combo, nakshatras present etc modify a lot of these factors. Depositor of this combo should be carefully studied to assess the areas of effects and the remedies that will bring relief.

onlyhope
Contributor
Contributor

Post by onlyhope » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:30 am

Hello Vedicmaths,

My entire life I have seen one constant - that is the good predictions never came true. So after that I was told by many respected astrologers to put my horoscope aside and focus on graha effects and remedies for each. It is still trial and error but it works for me.

When charts are doubtful or borderline or wrong by a long time duration, it is worse to have wrong predictions than no predictions at all. The details I posted about planets in houses are also not necessarily accurate as pointed about by many people over the years. I have 3 possible charts. And I confirmed it all from several panchangs too.

There was a good thread long back about predictions and post-(dictions)? If I only show someone the horoscopes I have, they get my reality wrong, and if I share the state of my life in detail, then its not really a prediction.

I am not an astrologer so it doesn't matter (to me) what my chart looks like. I have seen people who dont have horoscopes and they are given advice and possibly remedies based on their life experiences, and this is what I was hoping for. (I posted this earlier as well). I could be wrong but I feel Moon/Saturn/Rahu seem to explain my plight best. Just few days back I met another astrologer at the temple who could not believe I am still in so much pain. Maybe it is the vastu which is to blame. If a remedy works, only then I can be sure what the problem was. I have also consulted western astrologers who are also clueless after a point.

Thanks and Kind regards,
Hope

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:29 am

dear Astrosonu;

does a house with high astavarga do good for that house by that planet? for eg a house with 7,6 or 5 for sani and jupiter?

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:15 am

hello onlyhope,

i only hope that one day you will repost your birth details.

truly yours,
vedicmaths

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hari766 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:03 am

Hi All
I have KD yoga as well as Moon-Saturn Parivartana and I too suffered from isolation in my childhood and youth. But once I crossed the 30s, I could feel a great change in my mindset. There are much bigger things in life than what ordinary people call "friendship". Solitude is something priceless, to be savored. Our time alone is a blessing and a gift. To some of us, it may even feel like a necessity. Dont fear Solitude. Feel like the Sun, the father of Saturn as well as of us all, who revels in his solitude. Have a connection with the divine Source of all, so that you always feel protected. I do it by reciting some stotras for half an hour daily. Some others might prefer to spwnd time in meditation. To those who crave solitude rather than fearing it, the alone time can offer wonderful opportunities for creativity, relaxation, rejuvenation, reflection, and spirituality.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:13 am

well said

astroduffer
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astroduffer » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:59 am

Dev wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:29 am
dear Astrosonu;

does a house with high astavarga do good for that house by that planet? for eg a house with 7,6 or 5 for sani and jupiter?
Dear Dev,

The higher ashtakvarga points give better transit effects. Lower the score more the difficulty i.e. Saturn transit over them gives magnified problems and jupiter transit gives meagre effects. All this is subject to modification of aspects etc..

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:01 am

Thanks Sonu. This is what I thought.

Suresh_Chauhan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:36 am

The problem of why someone has promising chart, yet their real life is just horrible or average ate best, is never ending one. Other people will lead fantastic lives without ever needing to look charts, consult astros, and so on. Are they just lucky? or blessed more than others? It is like you get a disease and then you have to see a doctor. But other person will always be healthy.

Most astologers fail to look for the visible Vs. invisible features of chart. What is obvious, what is hidden. If unlocking life's mysteries was that easy, every johny boy would be a royal priest, advising the kings and presidents on how to rule the people, govern country. Haha, it is not so buddy. You must "see" that person in flesh and blood, get their pulse, assess their problem, their personality, capability, etc. Making internet or phone predictions is mostly guesswork, not very accurate i have to say

Only those people having sixth sense, intuition, non-material perception have divine powers to look into future. Everyone else is just trying o calculate some stuff and make some guess, trying to make money if client is willing to pay. That is just random timepass. REal seers are rare, not easy to find them.

Predictions fail for a certain reason. That person has not done enough total good karma to deserve help. They have to learn their present life lessons. And if an astrologer, is making the bad predictions, saying negative things just remember that he is also participating in unfolding of that bad event or prediction. He or she will be some way or other effected by it. Even if not now in future their family might suffer.

Good times - they are easy to share, you can invite anyone, people will gladly join, take part, enjoy with you, celebrate your happiness. Bad times - you must suffer alone, cannot share with anyone. Try to do it and it will get worse, you might even spread it like contagious disease.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:57 pm

Some of your points are OK not others.
There is no need to "see" that person in flesh and blood, get their pulse, assess their problem, their personality, capability, etc. to make predictions.

Making internet or phone predictions is not guesswork, they do the calculations and spend time.

Only those people having sixth sense, intuition, non-material perception have divine powers to look into future. Then only God can come and predict.
It is not so. there are bogus ones who make money out of others ignorance but still it is scientific and they must have enjoyed learning it but then they may be misusing.
But still what they say could be right or the correctness could be reduced based on their greed.
but many people here in the forum dont take money but try to grow and expand their knowledge by making predictions.

Of course on should not predict wrongly, ie just the opposite of what one is suppose to experience. But learning the science making simple predictions and then growing further is nothing wrong, it is only helping others.

making money out of any profession is bad and that is happening everywhere-music, education, medicine , law etc.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:04 pm

But some charts are simpler and some very difficult like mine. So in simpler charts predictions usually happen but in charts like mine they do make sincere attempts and I would not be angry if they make wrong predictions because they try and it is complex.
Atleast some see it as science problem and try to make predictions without offending the person.
But to predict minute details is not easy.
A spiritually enlightened soul can see us and make all predictions including our previous birth but we cant get hold of him easily. It also depends on our past karma.

Suresh_Chauhan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:27 am

Dev-sir, I agree simple charts are easier to forecast. BUt my point is, there are just too many factors for any chart that the astrologer must consider. It is about knowing the person's situation in totality, not just saying in one line - you will get married next year. Or, you will go to abroad in 6 months. Or, you will have great carreer. Or, you will win lottery. I mean, if you win 1 thousand and you thought you will get 1 lac or 1 crore, whats the use. prediction is true, but the real value is not there.

Things like that they don't work out because they don't look deep enough, spend no time with the person. How can anyone claim to know our future when they don't know their own?? It is called Instant Astro, like instant noodles, eat and be happy. Mass marketing you see. Minimum you should spend few hours, maybe 6-8 hours on a horoscope before knowing anything, meet the person and see if data can be verified. Then only a prediction has some meaning to it. Ask astrologer to sign it, guarantee it. Will he do it?

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:42 pm

Suresh,

Today people dont have patience and eat fast food and so, everything is fast. So prediction also, people have no time to sit for 5-6 hours and see a horoscope.

Yes, there are too many factors for any chart that the astrologer must consider. It is very very complex.
But if they say in one line - you will get married next year or, you will go to abroad in 6 months, why do u say it is not good. May be they made all calculations and it may come true. If u go abroad, u are happy and if u do not know astrology, why do u want to know if it is 9th lord dasa or 12th lord dasa or chara rasi transit and so on.

If they give one liner, u should ask in detail and get explanation. When they take time to read ur horoscope, u should be thankful to them unless if they try to deliberately hurt u or tease u. This is very rare. I am talking in general about astrologers here and also outside.

When they read without taking money, it means they like astrology and predict due to their interest. If it works take it and if it does not dont consult that particular person.

I dont agree that one should spend 6-8 hours on a horoscope before knowing anything, meet the person and see if data can be verified. If u give your data for analysis, u should make sure u give correct birth time. U should verify the time from your family members. Why should they spend so much time on each one for 6-8 hours? Are they doing some social service?

Even doctors dont give guarantee while doing major operations. They say pray to God and He alone can save you.

So finally I would say, when we find that noone is able to predict correctly in our case or so, we should rather stop asking than blaming because there are people who get correct predictions and are very happy.
I would say there are many so called astrologers who make a lot of money without knowing much and this is because people are curious to know about themselves. So they thrive on these people. We cannot change that.
But then there are also bogus doctors, teachers, real estate agents and so on in every profession. We have to be careful not to get cheated. We cannot change anything as individuals.

Anyway even the best astrologers like best of any other professionals, have limitations. God is the one who knows everything.

I know stories of even the best astrologers who have failed sometimes due to their own time being bad.
For a highly mature mind and realized soul, astrology is not needed but none of us are in that stage. So we do feel satisfied to know about ourselves whenever it comes true.

Dev

meena08
Contributor
Contributor

Post by meena08 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:53 am

Hi onlyhope,

Very well said. I am doing the same too. when people try to hurt me, I try to avoid them. Music really helps to mitigate my loneliness. Listening to bhajans does a big relief.

I am very much used to loneliness that I like to be alone sometimes so that I have my own time hearing bhajans and music and get relaxed. Life is taking a hard turn now and I cannot control my stress and that's when music/bhajans help.

The only word or advise I can give here is "Give your pure self to God and he will be there to hold your hand". Hope everything will turn out for a better future.

Thanks,
Meena.

onlyhope
Contributor
Contributor

Post by onlyhope » Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:33 am

Meena,

I heard a video where a celebrity quotes someone.

He says when Life goes by what We want, its good, and if it doesn't, its better. It means that when we dont get what we want ,it means we get what GOD wants for us. Which is better because God never wishes bad for us!

Yes music helps me too. Remember that people who can manage alone - can also manage work, etc that most others cannot. Many challenging jobs require isolation, and most people cannot take them up. But people like us, can. Its a blessing too. :) No matter how things are, they could be worse. And yes, if God is holding your hand, you are never alone. :)

Wish things ease out for you too. take care.

Bline
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Bline » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:01 pm

What happens when it is Vrishabh lagna with moon in 3rd, kark and shani in 9th, makar.

What would happen in punarvasu, pushya or ashlesha.

TIA!

MeeraL
Contributor
Contributor

Post by MeeraL » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:01 pm

I have Moon in 12th house. I am Cancer AS. Since younger age i have 3 to 5 dreams per night, and wake up more tired then i go to sleep.
Also since i Remember myself When i close my eyes if i concentrated on 3rd eye chakra i start to see starts Like if i was in space. Also i can see different colour circules , Like indian american smoke cigarretts circles, donut Shape, that came and go, changing colours. In young age i saw all colours. Now more often green, blue, violet, White. My saturn Is in scorpio, 5 house.

astroduffer
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astroduffer » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:47 pm

MeeraL wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:01 pm
I have Moon in 12th house. I am Cancer AS. Since younger age i have 3 to 5 dreams per night, and wake up more tired then i go to sleep.
Also since i Remember myself When i close my eyes if i concentrated on 3rd eye chakra i start to see starts Like if i was in space. Also i can see different colour circules , Like indian american smoke cigarretts circles, donut Shape, that came and go, changing colours. In young age i saw all colours. Now more often green, blue, violet, White. My saturn Is in scorpio, 5 house.
have you got your thyroid reports done ?

MeeraL
Contributor
Contributor

Post by MeeraL » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:06 pm

Astroduffer i did once have my thyroid check that i did have hypotyrodism, But pills didnt work my case, on that time i could feel my throat chakra active and i know When was more active , But doctors didnt believe but in blood exams was confirm. However i stop pills and i start to study food, and my last exams They didnt detected nothing more. So i cure myself supposley. However i know i have a lazy thyroid.

astroduffer
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astroduffer » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:13 am

Many planetary issues, health and fortune wise can be cured via regular use of aromatic oils and substances available in kitchen.

MeeraL
Contributor
Contributor

Post by MeeraL » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:58 am

what kind of oils and substances in kitchen @astroduffer ?

astroduffer
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astroduffer » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:23 am

these remedies are problem specific. That was an indication to look into these areas of remedies in case a needy person approaches esteemed astrologers here.

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lightray94 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:26 am

All guys, just asking have you ever faced occassional speech problems? and mood swings?

majestik108

Post by majestik108 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:26 pm

My dad has this in the second house in Aquarius. Very strained and complicated relationship with the mother. Lots of emotional and physical deprivation on her part. Maintains relationship to some degree due to loyalty (Saturn's influence on Moon I guess).

SM1983
Contributor
Contributor

Post by SM1983 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:36 pm

[quote=revribhav post_id=57611 time=1295542558 user_id=1178]
indeed conjuction of saturn moon denotes mind afflicted with harsh realities of life.
I have experienced the same result with respect to saturn aspecting moon.
However,we have to take into consideration the basics too:
a)That saturn has the basic nature of a sting
b) That moon under influence of saturn is like a horror movie
those who are weak hearted may be praying to stop it
Some may enjoy it,
not forgetting that ultimately the forces of evil are gone .
Myself have experience of both .
[/quote]

Hello sir,

Could you please explain this post bit more, specially the line "not forgetting that ultimately the forces of evil are gone".

Thank you.

Regards,