Should I wear ruby

For discussion on remedial measures (upayas) - mantras, yagyas, puja, charity, gems, ishta devata
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
sakhi

Should I wear ruby

Post by sakhi » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:22 am

Hi,
My career is going through a slow phase. I would like to wear ruby and see if it improves my career. Please advise whether it would be beneficial or counterproductive. Please also know what kind of ruby i should wear. Earlier i wore a pendant but it was a cheap stone and did not bear any results.

DOB 17th september, 1973. time 12:10pm ( afternoon ) . place of birth lucknow
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sakhi

Re: Should I wear ruby

Post by sakhi » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:55 am

Please help me.

kandhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by kandhan » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:00 pm

Hi. Ruby will strengthen your Sun. But it will affect your relationship with spouse(if you are married). You may have to wear it temporarily and remove it once your career improves. And good quality Rubies are very costly.

I would suggest wearing pearl ring permanently instead of ruby. It will help in all aspects of life AND career. Do not worry about it being placed in sixth house. Also please make donations to Samadhi temples of Gurus such as Sai Baba for improvement in career or donation of any item related to Guru.

Avoid Green coloured dresses. Wear gold earring.
Nothing is free except God's Grace.

sakhi

Post by sakhi » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:00 pm

Hi Kandhan,
Thanks for your reply

sakhi