Astrology and spirituality in this forum

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Astrology and spirituality in this forum

Post by tylorechandra » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:46 pm

I will send you an e-mail with what little explanation I can give. If your e-mail works through the forum, it is OK. Else pl send me your mail ID. And pl give me a day or two to respond.

TKC

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:06 pm

Born female 18-6-89 17.27hrs chennai
Can one of you please predict if this girl would get married and if so when?

I see 9th lord as well as 9th house being occupied by debilitated planets without neecha bhanga and venus in the 8th house along with sun. sat is in 2nd house. 8th and 11th lord mercury is in 7th aspects lagna and rasi and is along with jupiter.
Jupiter aspects lagna and rasi which seems to be the only positive aspect. Ketu in 10th seems OK.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:25 am

I heard one astrologer say that ketu in 7th leads to spiritual thoughts after marriage but then I see people who get married and are very much materialistic. Of course other planetary positions play a role like venus, moon, jupiter etc but when ketu is in 7th and 7th and 1st unaspected by any planet, still the person has a good marriage and is materialistic. Any comment is welcome.

anuradha
Donor
Donor

Post by anuradha » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:07 am

Ketu alone in 7H will behave like 7th lord and give the results as per the placement of the 7th lord . If this Ketu is aspected by the trikine lords i.e LL, 5L and 9L then its a Rajyoga. Aspect of Jupiter certainly gives the spiritual wife or husband , being in 7H.
हर मित्रता के पीछे कोई ना कोई स्वार्थ होता है.ऐसी कोई मित्रता नहीं जिसमे स्वार्थ ना हो. यह कड़वा सच है.

How can he practice true compassion
who eats the flesh of an animal to fatten his own flesh?

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:24 pm

Thanks Anuradha. So we should not be taking ketu alone into consideration when in 7th from lagna and say it does not give happiness. OK.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:40 am

I am really restless at workplace. Can some one pl suggest when the situation will change for the better?

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:14 pm

I am running the mars saturn sun period till 23rd April.
I want to know how the situation is, gocharawise ju in 11th is good.
There is a problem now officially which needs to be solved but would I need to fight for it very hard?

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:25 pm

There is total dishonesty all around and I am really suffocated. I do not know how to come out of this mess.
It is looking as though the kali yuga is into its final phase.
I anticipate some reply atleast now.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:25 am

Tylorechandra:
Can you go through the above posts of mine please and reply.

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:47 pm

I faintly remember having covered this issue in my earlier replies. However, I will try to reply again in a day or two, through mail or PM.

TKC

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:19 pm

TQ. I sent you a mail too in detail about the happenings. Please take your time.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:05 am

Hi Krisnagopal:
H r u where are u? No news from u?

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » Mon May 15, 2017 10:07 pm

The importance of upachaya houses are mentioned as:
3rd- put in effort 6th- serve, fight, win 11th- enjoy the fruits and lavishes. The world we are living now 3rd house IS THE MOST IMPORTANT HOUSE .
So it seems those with planets in these houses or associated with these will do given above or the situations will arise for them to fight and probably enjoy when time is good.
So all the three need to be strong.
Did anyone of you experience the influence of these upachaya house combinations?

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » Fri May 19, 2017 4:25 am

I am surprised with lot of contrary statements made about D10 charts in the net.

Some say kendra, kona alone are good. Some say sat in 3, sun in 6 even jup in 6 is good and so on.
Some say dasamsa lagna should not be 8th from placement of 10th lord in dasamsa and also lagna lord of rasi chart should not be 8th from rasi chart 10th lord in dasamsa.
some say lagna lord of D1 if placed in D10 is excellent even when natural malefic and will do good even if debilitated.
I have a combination of all the above and the resultant of these makes no sense.
About neechabhanga for an isolated moon I feel when there is KD, only possibility will be in mars dasa which is the one causing neechabhanga. Any comments?

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » Fri May 19, 2017 7:22 am

D5 or panchamsa

I have sun the 5th lord exalted in lagna and lagna lord Ma exalted in 10th. Would it mean spiritual power or career power? anyone? If Astroboy were around I would have got immediate response.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » Sat May 20, 2017 12:57 am

I would compare neecha, neecha bhanga and neecha bhanga raja yoga as follows:

If a person is not given promotion for 2 years and loses that, it is neecha. He may get in 3rd yr. This is normal no bhanga.
if a person is not given promotion for 2 years during neecha period, he will get back the same during the bhanga period. He has to get back what he lost then only neecha bhanga is there.
if in addition to 2 years, if he gets compensation by getting next promotion 2years in advance, he gets bonus thi s is raja yoga. any comments?

vj1981
Contributor
Contributor

Post by vj1981 » Sat May 20, 2017 1:33 am

[quote=Dev post_id=239030 time=1494922045 user_id=2551]
The importance of upachaya houses are mentioned as:
3rd- put in effort 6th- serve, fight, win 11th- enjoy the fruits and lavishes. The world we are living now 3rd house IS THE MOST IMPORTANT HOUSE .
So it seems those with planets in these houses or associated with these will do given above or the situations will arise for them to fight and probably enjoy when time is good.
So all the three need to be strong.
Did anyone of you experience the influence of these upachaya house combinations?
[/quote]

Hello Devji - How are you? My 3rd lord Sun(both from Moon and Lagna) is debilitated(1 degree chitra) in 5th although Mars resides in 3rd house(Leo). So I think it kind of compensates for the debilitation of the 3rd lord to some extent. I think it is due to the presence of Mars in 3rd that i put in lots of effort in getting what I want. I have also heard that well placed Malefics give good fighting capabilities and the person doesn't give in easily. I also have Venus in 6th(Scorpio) and I think it is the worst placement for a benefic like Venus and that too for Gemini moon and rashi. I m not able to get what positive this placement of Venus has given me..

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » Sat May 20, 2017 6:23 am

Yes you are right. Mars being in 3rd, u will be a fighter.
Yes venus in 6th is not good but still in a way it is good since it is also 12th lord and aspects its own house.5th lord in 6th is not that good.
try to pray to Mahalakshmi on fridays. Feed cows regularly. U can strengthen 5th house since in two ways it is weakened-5th lord in 6th and 5th house has neecha grah.
best wishes
Dev

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » Wed May 31, 2017 12:53 am

Even if lagna lord is exalted, one should never have crowded planets in any house because none of the rules that normally apply can be applied here.
When one bukti is good for one dasa, it will be opposite in the other. Also the logic will not be clear nor the gochara. For eg sun -sat, mer-jup would be excellent and ju in 8th period would be good, so also sade sathi and so on. While all buktis are good for a planet, its dasa would be bad.
No generalization can be made. No prediction can be made. After the happenings, one can draw some conclusions which are also not very strong since they wont follow any rule.
This is my strong opinion.

vj1981
Contributor
Contributor

Post by vj1981 » Wed May 31, 2017 4:40 pm

Thanks Devji!

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:00 am

Ok You have mars in 3rd aspecting 6th house too but due to 3rd lord debilitation and also due to venus in 6th, you are not a 100% fighter, this would be reduced to say 40%.
Did you have a love marriage?
How about career? Do you have to fight if need be, is the situation so?
Dev

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:18 pm

I have seen a horoscope with venus and sun together in a rasi within 30 seconds, so close but Jhora never indicates about venus combustion and also mercury combustion. But it says, venus has won the planetary war and sun loses.
Now does this mean, sun is weak? Is it not that venus is so deeply combust. Then what does it mean by saying winning in the planetary war.

Any clarification is welcome.

vj1981
Contributor
Contributor

Post by vj1981 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:38 am

[quote=Dev post_id=239608 time=1496401201 user_id=2551]
Ok You have mars in 3rd aspecting 6th house too but due to 3rd lord debilitation and also due to venus in 6th, you are not a 100% fighter, this would be reduced to say 40%.
Did you have a love marriage?
How about career? Do you have to fight if need be, is the situation so?
Dev
[/quote]
Sorry devji for the delayed response. I didn't have a love marriage. Career is OK but I feel stagnated(very bad hike and same position for the past 4.5 yrs) for the past 2 years or so. 2012 end till 2014 end were good for career - good hike(60%) and a technically challenging role that I was looking for. Since april- may 2015 career has taken a downturn as our global project ended and we were forced to work on things that I never wanted to. But at the same time I started learning new skills(big data, adv. Algorithm s , ML, and data science) thru coursera to prepare for the future. Luckily in Jul-Aug last year got into a data science project which is still on.
So yes I have to fight time and again and it is wrong to resist and not do things that your seniors want you to do but I also feel it was wrong on the part of the higher management to not look at our skills and future. Had I not showed dissent and dissatisfaction, I would have still been in that project.

On your post on Jhora not showing Mercury and Venus as combust, I would like ask if your Mercury is retrograde and Venus direct? Jhora by default excludes retro Mercury and direct Venus from combustion.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:16 am

Yes, VJ. Stagnated may be due to venus not well placed.
If your seniors want you to fall in the well will u do it. I have mostly fools as my so called seniors.

My enquiry was for a lady who has venus within 30 secs of sun. Mine is more than 1 degree and that itself someone said deep combust. I did not ask mine. If it were mine I would ask directly not this way.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:42 pm

It is interesting to see that on 16 and 17th seven planets are in 5 successive houses, and after few days they will be in four successive houses. In a way they are grahamalika yoga.