Ak and AmK conjuction is most charts

For discussion on the Jaimini system: use of karakas, Jaimini aspects, chara dasha or other Jaimini dashas, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
aa2

Ak and AmK conjuction is most charts

Post by aa2 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:21 am

Dear Gurus,

I have Ak and AmK conjunction in my rashi as well as other divisional charts. Please shed some light on the effects of the same. For infomation: I am jobless since the beginning of 2012 and presently in dire straits.

19/05/77 0535 Darbhanga

Regards

aa2

Re: Ak and AmK conjuction is most charts

Post by aa2 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:37 am

Hello,

Ak and Amk involved in grahyudh. How does it effect my chart. Read somewhere in this forum that it is a Rajyoga.

aspa73paa
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aspa73paa » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:35 am

Hi,

While the conjunction of Atmakaraka and Amatyakaraka is considered to be a positive combination, it should be supported by other combinations as well

Suresh_Chauhan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:23 pm

[quote=aa2 post_id=241940 time=1502570271 user_id=17515]
Hello,

Ak and Amk involved in grahyudh. How does it effect my chart. Read somewhere in this forum that it is a Rajyoga.
[/quote]

Are you feeling the effects of rajyoga? You asked in your other thread when you will find a job because you are not employed for 5 or more years.

If there was any yoga, it would show its effects by now either in the mahaadashas or gochar (transits) of planets involved in yoga.

aa2

Post by aa2 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:05 am

Nothing of that sort. Still no job.
Any thoughts on my chart?

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:52 pm

hello aa2,

if you include rahu, then rahu becomes the Ak. Apart from this AK and Amk togetherness,
the dasa lord, antar lords and transits play an important part.

For taurus lagna, Jupiter is the 8th lord. So its dasa can bring in disappointments. In dasamsa too,
jupiter becomes the 8th lord. Saturn being yogakaraka, it turns bad in navamsa being placed in 8th.

If i consider that you lost job from 2012 ( you wrote you went jobless since the beginning of 2102 ),
jupiter transited the 12th ( aries ). Both jupiter and saturn became stationery in dustanas around
the beginning of 2012, triggering the event.

Right now, you are running venus antar. Venus is exalted in rasi in 11th. One would normally expect
its antar to be good. The transits did not come to your help. Venus antar is till jan-2019. Hence you
need not loose hope.

Five years is too much. How come you did not get a job ? is there anything that you need to apply a
correction or your education/previous experience do not support jobs ? these things worry me.

yours truly,
vedicmaths