Eating disorder and depression

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Moon child

Eating disorder and depression

Post by Moon child » Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:15 pm

Currently suffering from eating problems and ear ringing. Also suffer from depression and anxiety about future. How does health look in the coming years?

Birth year: 7th December 1996
Birth time: 01:51 am
Virgo lagna
Sun in scorpio (3rd house)
Rahu in virgo (1st house)
Moon/venus libra (2nd house)
Jupiter/mercury in sagittarius(4th house)
Saturn/ketu in pisces (7th house)
Mars in leo (12th house)

Moon child

Re: Eating disorder and depression

Post by Moon child » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:15 pm

Place of birth: mumbai Maharashtra

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:52 pm

Place of birth ?

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:19 am

Moon child, how are you doing from this month onwards. Also tell something about your mother? Any difficulty with her?

How much sure are of the birth details ?

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:35 am

Heloo moon child,

Rahu placed too close to the ascendant coupled with the aspect of saturn on lagna is not good.
However, the association of lagna lord with Jupiter is a welcome sign and this should be put
to use to the maximum. Do not worry about the kendra adhipatya dosh , since it works in some
cases only. It calls for a deeper study with numerous case studies to prove such kendra adhipatya
doshas.

Current depression about future could be due to the transit of saturn over lagnesh. It easily gets
triggered because of rahu's proximity to lagna at birth.

Can you say something more about the eating disorder as to when it started and the likes ...?

yours truly,
vedicmaths

Moon child

Post by Moon child » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:19 am

Eating disorder started in 2012 with compulsive overeating that was hard to control.

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:47 pm

hello moon child,

Overseating started in the dasa of rahu, antar of venus and pratyantar of saturn.

Venus placed in the second along with moon had pushed you to take delicious food.

Tansit of jupiter over your natal moon in sep-2017 should be used to bring peace to the mind.

truly yours,
vedicmaths

Moon child

Post by Moon child » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:15 pm

Thank you for your helpful words, vedic maths! It's truly a relief to hear things start looking upwards in September. Does jupiter mahadasha look unfavourable for me?

@Karthik, I'm very sure of my birth details. Things with mom are very good. What can you see?

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:00 pm

hello moonchild,

Jupiter dasa should be good for you. Transits too play a larger role in life.
Since jupiter is with lagna lord, and its dasa is ON, self effort should pay
dividends certainly. The only caution is about rahu's role in diverting the
righteous path that could be provided by jupiter.

Disciplined and timely eating , sleeping should make the life comfortable.
An attempt in this direction should be made now anticipating jupiter.s
transit over moon ( the mind ) to set the course of life in the coming years.

Interim disturbances should be overcome with a calm mind to avoid depression.
Simple Meditation for atleast half an hour - daily , during the hora of jupiter
would help calm the mind.

truly yours,
vedicmaths

Moon child

Post by Moon child » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:25 pm

Dear vedic maths,
I can't thank you enough for taking out the time to help me. This, alone, has made me calm down to a great extent. Do you do this professionally?

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:41 am

hello moonchild

yes

truly yours,
vedicmaths

Char

Post by Char » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:19 pm

[quote="Moon child" post_id=238078 time=1492402524 user_id=17832]
Currently suffering from eating problems and ear ringing. Also suffer from depression and anxiety about future. How does health look in the coming years?

Birth year: 7th December 1996
Birth time: 01:51 am
Virgo lagna
Sun in scorpio (3rd house)
Rahu in virgo (1st house)
Moon/venus libra (2nd house)
Jupiter/mercury in sagittarius(4th house)
Saturn/ketu in pisces (7th house)
Mars in leo (12th house)
[/quote]

Hello moonchild! I also suffer from tinnitus! Just wanted to say that you're not the only one! Interesting to meet someone else like that here.

Moon child

Post by Moon child » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:38 pm

Vedic maths, could you send your email id please? (Appointments)

Moon child

Post by Moon child » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:40 pm

Hello char, it is truly interesting to meet someone like that here! I'm very new to this forum. Do you suffer from mild or severe tinnitus?

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:57 pm

hello moonchild,

you may request the admin of this forum to enable " private message " option.

truly yours,
vedicmaths

Moon child

Post by Moon child » Wed May 17, 2017 7:24 am

Dear vedic maths, since I'm a new user, I don't know how to do so 🙈 could you please tell me how else to contact you

ramc
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ramc » Sat May 20, 2017 10:11 am

Hello @moonchild,
I think you need to have atleast 50 posts to have PM access. check this thread.

http://lightonvedicastrology.com/wordpr ... 13&t=34503

White Dove
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by White Dove » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:35 pm

Dear Moon Child
I’m using tropical zodiac, so my results for planetary placements and signs are a bit different from what you’ve stated. You’re a Libra ascendant with Moon in the 1st house conjunct Rahu. This combination can create a lot of imagined fear and anxiety. Both of these grahas are strongly aspected by debilitated Saturn in Aries, and this makes one of the combinations that can cause an eating disorder. Also, your Jupiter is debilitated in Capricorn and starved by Mercury (12th lord) in the Rasi chart, and it’s also poorly placed in enemy’s sign in Navamsa. Jupiter is aspected by your waning Moon, the karaka of nourishment, sitting in the 1st house of body. Currently you’re under Jupiter – Jupiter – Moon (Mahadasa – Antardasa – Pratyantar) Dasa until 6th of June, 2017. Jupiter is the dispositor of your Sun and a ruler of the 3rd house which is use of your own will. This means that you’re using your own will to reduce body’s nourishment, as a result your life force (which is ruled by Jupiter) is weakened. The next 3rd level Dasa lord is Mars, from 7th of June until 21st of July. Mars is a strongly malefic in your chart being the ruler of both 2nd and 7th houses and he is in enemy’s sign in the 12th house. That is, it is highly inauspicious period. Then Rahu will be the 3rd level Dasa lord until the middle of July. No improvement is expected during these periods. Then Jupiter – Saturn period starts, which will last until January of 2020. This period is adverse in many ways, not just eating disorder, anxiety, depression, but other effects in general. I do not see your conditions will improve unless you help yourself as I describe below. Both Jupiter and Saturn are debilitated. You must be very careful and get control of your situation NOW while you can. You must see your body for what it really is, take photos of yourself (naked if possible) and look at them to see if you’re really the size you believe you are. You may be thinner than you think and not realize it. Also, you must find a reason to live and use your action to feed yourself correctly – not to overeat or starve – and learn to nourish your body. Do not be afraid you’ll end up being fat. Find a healthy weight range for your height (I don’t know how tall you are, so please do your research on internet) and make sure you’re within the healthy range. For your fears, keep a journal and write down everything you’re worried about, then for each one you need to find actual reasons and physical evidence that supports your beliefs. Then, you need to find out how to solve those reasons and see what you can do about them. If you can’t find logical reasons, you know it’s your imagination that exaggerate unfounded beliefs and create fear (indicated by Moon + Rahu). Do not dwell on imagined ‘what-ifs’ and focus more on living the life, get out of your head and stop thinking unhealthy thoughts (including ‘I’m too fat’, ‘I won’t have enough money’ etc. etc.). That is eventually what will help you not just for your current problems but for any other problems you’ll face later in life. If you don’t know how to help yourself, ask for help, find a nutritionist or dietitian in your area and learn how to correctly nourish your body. I’ve signed up for this forum so that I can reply to your post. Because I believe you CAN overcome your difficulties. Please believe in yourself, you’re greater than any challenges life throws at you. Namaste.