Financial condition

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Believeingod
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Financial condition

Post by Believeingod » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:41 pm

Respected members,

Can you please analyse my chart and provide your thoughts on my present financial condition.

My details:
July 13th, 2979
Time: 03:32 AM ,
Proddatur, Andhra Pradesh , India

I am currently running Saturn Major period and Venus sub period. I was told by many astrologers that from October 2016 to December 2019 will be golden period in all areas particularly in terms of finance.

But I am still struggling to meet my needs and not witnessing any positive results till date.

In my chart, Venus goes to 11th position from Saturn the dasha Lord.

Also I believe that Saturn is transiting 11th position from my moon sign.
I am totally confused and don't know why I am not seeing any positive signs.

Thanks,

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Financial condition

Post by Sujit » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:39 pm

Believeingod wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:41 pm
Respected members,

Can you please analyse my chart and provide your thoughts on my present financial condition.

My details:
July 13th, 2979
Time: 03:32 AM ,
Proddatur, Andhra Pradesh , India

I am currently running Saturn Major period and Venus sub period. I was told by many astrologers that from October 2016 to December 2019 will be golden period in all areas particularly in terms of finance.

But I am still struggling to meet my needs and not witnessing any positive results till date.

In my chart, Venus goes to 11th position from Saturn the dasha Lord.

Also I believe that Saturn is transiting 11th position from my moon sign.
I am totally confused and don't know why I am not seeing any positive signs.

Thanks,
Your maha dasa lord Saturn rules job is afflicted by conjunct Rahu in 4th causes difficulties in profession and chances for health concern. Current sub period lord Venus is well placed in 2nd house should bring some comforts and relationships in your life. Current influences in the chart are not favorable for health, job and relationships. Things are slightly better during second half of 2017.

Regards, Sujit
1. Astrology never lied to me. If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of energies of changing dasa lords.

Believeingod
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Believeingod » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:01 pm

Sir,
Thanks for your response.
But I believe that Venus as ascendant Lord is placed in second house it's a Dhana yoga.
Simultaneously Venus is forming a raja yoga with sun in second house as well.

So Venus by all means is strong and in D-10 chart it is well placed in its own sign.

I should have witnessed great change after moving to Venus sub period from ketu Sub period.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:53 pm

Believeingod wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:01 pm
Sir,
Thanks for your response.
But I believe that Venus as ascendant Lord is placed in second house it's a Dhana yoga.
Simultaneously Venus is forming a raja yoga with sun in second house as well.

So Venus by all means is strong and in D-10 chart it is well placed in its own sign.

I should have witnessed great change after moving to Venus sub period from ketu Sub period.
Yes you have a good Venus. It will help you with good health, financial stability, travels and with accumulation of assets.
Regards,
Sujit
1. Astrology never lied to me. If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of energies of changing dasa lords.

Believeingod
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Believeingod » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:46 am

Respected astrology members,

Please do let me know your thoughts on my chart, as why I am not witnessing full results in my current Venus sub period.

Thanks,

Believeingod
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Believeingod » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:56 am

Sir,
But from when I can see the results.