can i surpass or atleast equal my uncle ?

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
jehangir
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

can i surpass or atleast equal my uncle ?

Post by jehangir » Sun May 14, 2017 8:50 am

Hello friends,

I have just one simple question. My uncle is a businessman and extremely rich. I am an independently practicing Civil Lawyer. Can I surpass or atleast equal my uncle in terms of wealth ?. If yes then by when ?. and if No, then any remedies I can do to equal or surpass him ?.

Please find both our birth details below :

My Details:

Date: 13-08-1984 (13th August 1984)
Time : 16:00 (4 pm)
Place: Mumbai (Maharashtra-India)

My Uncles's Details:

Date: 08-12-1952 ( 8th December 1952 )
Time: 12:30 pm
place: Mangalore (Karnataka-India)

Surya_1
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: can i surpass or atleast equal my uncle ?

Post by Surya_1 » Mon May 15, 2017 5:40 am

Overall your horoscope is good. Just focus on career, things will take its course. Lord Balaji could be best choice, if you dont have a ishta devatha.
Just pray to Ishta devatha you could reach your goal soon.
I havent seen your uncle horoscope, Its intresting question for which this is the best answer from me.

jehangir
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by jehangir » Wed May 17, 2017 9:18 am

Thank you for your reply. When you say my chart is good , is it good enough to take me into super wealthy league if I work hard ?.
Also my main desire is to know if I can surpass my uncle in wealth. That's why I provided his details below mine. Can you please his chart too and tell me if I can surpass him in wealth ?.

Ram1511

Post by Ram1511 » Sat May 20, 2017 9:10 pm

Dear jehangir..
Your uncle has aquarius lagna..
Some striking features of his horoscope..
Lagna lord sat exalted in the 9th house shows he is an extremely lucky man.. More so as sat is vargottama exalted.. 2nd and 11th lord jup is retro and is aspected by exalted sat and exalted mars.. A rare occurence..and it also seems that your uncles business has foreign connections....
Now your horoscope..
Your is sag lagna..
2nd lord saturn exalted in the 11th house.. 11th lord ven in the 9th house.. With a benefic mer.. Also lagna lord in lagna is very good..you will certainly become rich.. More so from 2023..but your uncles chart seems to be more powerful than yours..

Regards Ram..

jehangir
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by jehangir » Sun May 21, 2017 4:46 am

Dear Ram,

Thank your for your kind reply. I have just 3 last questions.

1. You said I will definitely be rich but my uncle's chart is more powerful. So how much will the difference between us be in terms of wealth ?. so let us say on a scale of 0-10 my uncle is 10 in terms of wealth. then approximately how much rating can i reach on scale of 0-10 ?

2. You said my Uncle is an extremely lucky man. as per my chart would you call me lucky or do I lack luck ?.

2. Can any remedy like mantra or gems help me to equa overtake him ?

curiosity

Post by curiosity » Mon May 22, 2017 5:28 pm

Hi there, I apologize to get into your questions. You really need to work on yourself. Life is not a competition. You should not need to have so much pressure to beat your uncle in wealth or luck. Focus on yourself. Give your 100% efforts and leave the rest to God. If money or luck is in your fate then no one can take it away if not then NO ONE on this entire earth can bring you a dime. Google Geeta Ka Saar and read it. It will answer all of your questions.

Ram1511

Post by Ram1511 » Wed May 24, 2017 1:41 pm

[quote=curiosity post_id=239259 time=1495510123 user_id=4203]
Hi there, I apologize to get into your questions. You really need to work on yourself. Life is not a competition. You should not need to have so much pressure to beat your uncle in wealth or luck. Focus on yourself. Give your 100% efforts and leave the rest to God. If money or luck is in your fate then no one can take it away if not then NO ONE on this entire earth can bring you a dime. Google Geeta Ka Saar and read it. It will answer all of your questions.
[/quote]

Well said bro....