Issues with Money given to Friends/Surity Signs

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
HNR

Issues with Money given to Friends/Surity Signs

Post by HNR » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:34 am

Hello All,

I am not really sure whats happening exactly but I am facing deep troubles with friends.

1. Lent money to a friend who is in in Singapore in the month of MAY and he said he will return it back in 1week.. Now not at all responding to my calls/SMS/whatsapp.

2. Signed on ChitFund documents as a security/witness (dont know what it is called exactly) etc for a friend but I got a call from the chitfund company just came to know that he (my friend) didn't pay monthly installments from the past 6months. Also, they told me to pay it back and the amount is hefty (10L)

Why this is happening and what can be done to avoid all these issues now and in future through astrologically

(I was taught good lesson by the God and I will never ever take financial risks)

Kindly help me what the best can be done..

1. Why it is happened? & 2. What should be done to avoid/resolve these issues.

DOB: 18th January 1985 || POB: Rentachintala Guntur District AndhraPradesh || TOB: 6.33AM

Thanks
HNR

HNR

Re: Issues with Money given to Friends/Surity Signs

Post by HNR » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:54 pm

May I request you to through some on light on it please?

Thanks in Advance
Hari

Surya_1
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Issues with Money given to Friends/Surity Signs

Post by Surya_1 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:28 am

Eventually you will be releived from these issues. But it might take 2022 to completly be out of these commitments/liabilities. Small relief inbetween 2018-jul to 2019- may.

Read Kanakadhara stotra, Listen to chaganti meaning before you take up.