Surya_1 please help

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Trishla14
Contributor
Contributor

Surya_1 please help

Post by Trishla14 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:29 pm

As of today august 4th 2017 Motel buniess is come down to 2/3 rooms a day, all the bank accounts empty. personal and busniess all money gone. you think we will service this. or we will fall. losse this business. We want to sell this but no luck. Please any remidies for instant refile. we need money to save this casue all bills payrolls due. please kindley guide me. very afraid. we have done an are doing all the remidies give to us.

Trishla
july 14 1983
12:10 PM
bardoli surat gujarat

Milap
nov 27 1983
7:10 am
Bardoli surat gujarat

Thanks again will wiat for ur reply.

Surya_1
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Surya_1 please help

Post by Surya_1 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:04 pm

Sorry for the delayed response. I happen to see this post today.

Milap: I think house, real estate, kind of business will not be suitable.
From 20th Aug onwards, things will start to improve. however you have to wait till Nov this year to see significant improvements.
Financially 2018 March to 2019 oct might be another testing phase, in the short term.
Overall in his horoscope, things are not gloomy. Please stay optimistic.

Trishla: Your horoscope is very indicative to the ongoing crisis. I think you should start to disassociate with the entity.
You have Venus, Moon in mirthyubagya and Kethu ill effect on Jupiter. which ideally will impact your financial ups and downs, Marital happiness, Issues with/for parents.
2015 onwards, career prospects might not be satisfactory, which will induce ups and downs till 2033. Things might be just average on career front.
Till near future for couple of years career prospects are not very healthy, hence don’t take big risks, score the once and twos kind off.

Trishla14
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Trishla14 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:04 am

Thanks a lot for the Relpy Sir, was waiting. As far as this business Milap and me have 50% 50% shares if transfring the share to Milaps name entirely will save this business we dont mind doing it, please advice on that and as per selling his business to move away and cut our losses we can't even get the price we paid when we purchsed it. So if we see we will be taking a hude negetive dept. So we we thinking of not selling it and wating that business will pickup soon and we will make money. Any of our stars strong enought to get us out of this Dept caused by slow business. Any chances of some luck factors working for us.

Trishla14
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Trishla14 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:05 am

Thanks a lot for the Relpy Sir, was waiting. As far as this business Milap and me have 50% 50% shares if transfring the share to Milaps name entirely will save this business we dont mind doing it, please advice on that and as per selling his business to move away and cut our losses we can't even get the price we paid when we purchsed it. So if we see we will be taking a hude negetive dept. So we we thinking of not selling it and wating that business will pickup soon and we will make money. Any of our stars strong enought to get us out of this Dept caused by slow business. Any chances of some luck factors working for us.

Trishla14
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Trishla14 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:28 pm

What profession would you recommend for us. And is the owner going to take the business back from us for making late mortgage payments or will he work with us. Thanks

Surya_1
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Surya_1 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:58 pm

Sorry for the delayed response, you should have direct messaged me for quick visibility. Anyways.

Please detach from the entity, this is a big event anyways. See if you guys can change house on yesterday basis. Once you have detached from the entity, perform a Lakshmi or Sathyanaraya or Ganapathi pooja/homa in the business premise. Also try to make tweaks to the enterance/reception (low cost, high impact) as if it looks renovated. it could be as small as changing the reception desk, or managers room or repaint the building kind off... By this we want to attempt to prove, that this entity as well is a new entity in looking and management.

Trishla14
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Trishla14 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:08 am

I dont see a direct message email for you sir. Should I detach from the entity, casue both of us cant, we are the only 2 owners. so Either one has to keep thier names in the entity. And Cant afford to move. We live on the business. For renovation we can buy some new supplies like printer. At this time given the financial broken down we have, cant afford anything. We need to get rid of all the debt and make money, you think that would be possible. We just did Sathyanaraya pooja 3 weeks ago.

Trishla14
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Trishla14 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:11 pm

I didnt find a persnol message link for you sir.
Whos name should we take out of the entity. cause its me and Milap 50/50 one of us has to be the owner. And as per moving we cant afford it. We live on the business, so moving is not possible. We perfromed a satayanarayan pooja 3 weeks ago. And even renovations cant afford that either. WE have no money left everything we had we put in the business. It seems life came to a stop, money wise, health wise.

Surya_1
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Surya_1 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:05 am

Give complete ownership to Milap. There are two way of dealing with hardships:
[1] Remedies is a wrong word for me, Our approach towards god should always being thankful and nothing more or less. Using and approaching god for anything other than expressing gratitude is wrong, and its an illusion and joke. Such Bhakti will take places in the right way. Karmic impact on you will start to cause least efforts. Since Karma cant be avoided.
[2] Just because we both acknowledge its a 100Rs note, it has its appropriate common value. Likewise a dollor or any other symbol. Hence most of our illusions are these Symbols, we really have to trick the mind, patterns, social acceptance in way we can benifit.

These were the ideology behind the suggested. Other eminent astrologers, could help you on Remedies.

Lastly Vishnu Sahasranama can be done, as regouresly as possible, to use as an efficient language or mode to communicate the outcry of current crisis and seek grace.

Trishla14
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Trishla14 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:42 am

Thank you Sir will keep in touch with you and let you know how things turn out.
Thanks again