Tula lagna & shani mahadasha

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Diwakar Mohan
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Tula lagna & shani mahadasha

Post by Diwakar Mohan » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:55 pm

Dear Sir,I have consulted many leading astrologers of India( cannot name) but till date none of the prediction has come out to be true.My life has been very sluggish & I had been told by many and a little bit of my knowledge that I am a Makar rashi, Tula lagna going thru Shani mahadasha which should have been the best phase of my life but I am jobless since March end 2016. My DOB 15/9/67, Place - Charkhari ( Uttar Pradesh-India) time 08:37AM. Can any one guide me that should i be hopefull or the life will remain like this. Thanks

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Tula lagna & shani mahadasha

Post by karthik1984 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:09 am

Hi saturn is poorly placed in the birth chart. Better do some remedies for saturn.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:26 pm

Diwakar Mohan wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:55 pm
Dear Sir,I have consulted many leading astrologers of India( cannot name) but till date none of the prediction has come out to be true.My life has been very sluggish & I had been told by many and a little bit of my knowledge that I am a Makar rashi, Tula lagna going thru Shani mahadasha which should have been the best phase of my life but I am jobless since March end 2016. My DOB 15/9/67, Place - Charkhari ( Uttar Pradesh-India) time 08:37AM. Can any one guide me that should i be hopefull or the life will remain like this. Thanks
You are currently in the antara of Mercury under Saturn Maha dasa. Antara lord Mercury is exalted is favorable for connections with foreign lands. There is stress in your chart for couple of months and would slowly improve from July / August for chances of job.
Regards, Sujit
1. Astrology never lied to me. If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of energies of changing dasa lords.

Surya_1

Post by Surya_1 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:54 pm

Overall 1996-2012 should have been the most progressive period of your life.
In Saturn dasa you shift career. Saturn dasa will not be satisfactory. You will be forced to work donkeys. Personal life will be good, and make you feel proud about it. In work it would be difficult for people to compete and win over you in general.
However Last 2.5yrs, Career, health issues could be there. However financially not destabilised. New financial planning or insitivetments could have executed.
You should start getting opportuninties from Feb this year or good signs. Until 2018, you might end up working places where you might not be very happy about it. post that will be far satisfiying and rewarding.
Saturn is not poorly places, its forcing you to choose personal over professional life.
Take up the sadhana of Lord Sun, get initiation to Aditya hrudayam, from some guru if possible, or just get started.

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:39 am

Diwakar Mohan wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:55 pm
Hi, All those leading astrologers are commercial as well as Duffers in Astrology of Highest Order. You must search for a genuine astrologer who is away from the limelight and not money minded. Then only you will be able to know about your life.

Diwakar Mohan
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Diwakar Mohan » Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:08 am

Dear Mr. Karthik,
Thanks a lot, I have really wasted so much of time and money but none could predict true.Please let me know if you know some one who can really guide me & help me out.

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:10 am

Hi Diwakar, I will send you an email regarding this matter.

vj1981
Contributor
Contributor

Post by vj1981 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:33 am

Karthicji, would be grateful if you could share with me as well. Thanks

Diwakar Mohan
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Diwakar Mohan » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:42 am

Dear Karthikji,
Thanks a lot.

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:49 am

Hi, i am not sure of it. Do not expect things which are not in my control.

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:29 am

Dear Diwakar , Check your email.

Diwakar Mohan
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Diwakar Mohan » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:34 am

Karthikji, thanks a lot.