My next career move

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Alienp

My next career move

Post by Alienp » Fri May 19, 2017 8:07 am

Hello!

Everyone who reads my chart says that my career is going to be good. But if I compare myself with my peers they are all ahead of me. I am facing a rough patch at current company too. Is there a chance to change soon? Does it look like in my own country or outside? There a chance to move outside.
When will I reach the peak like they see on my chart? Can a chart show what that peak could be?

My birth details -
Date: 2nd August 1980
Time: 2:00pm
Place: delhi, India

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: My next career move

Post by Sujit » Fri May 19, 2017 4:51 pm

Alienp wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 8:07 am
Hello!

Everyone who reads my chart says that my career is going to be good. But if I compare myself with my peers they are all ahead of me. I am facing a rough patch at current company too. Is there a chance to change soon? Does it look like in my own country or outside? There a chance to move outside.
When will I reach the peak like they see on my chart? Can a chart show what that peak could be?

My birth details -
Date: 2nd August 1980
Time: 2:00pm
Place: delhi, India
Hello, Considering the position of Sun and Jupiter your chart should be good for profession but you are not getting desired results due to Moon in the house of Mars. Current forecast looks challenging for your status, position and relationships. Take care of job. Some disruptions in professional life and work place is seen.

Regards,
Sujit
1. Astrology never lied to me. If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of energies of changing dasa lords. http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com

Alienp

Post by Alienp » Sat May 20, 2017 10:03 am

Thank you Sumit!

Alienp

Post by Alienp » Sat May 20, 2017 10:03 am

Thank you Sujit!

jemsmiles
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by jemsmiles » Sun May 21, 2017 11:02 pm

Alienp Ji,
Your charts has good yogas for career if you do certain remedies than you will do good in future.

Thanks and Regards,
Jemsmiles

Alienp

Post by Alienp » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:53 am

Thanks jemsmiles! Can you suggest the remedies?