Planning to go aboard for Studies at age of 37. Will it work ?

Questions about buying a home, moving, living abroad, or travel.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
ankurvora

Planning to go aboard for Studies at age of 37. Will it work ?

Post by ankurvora » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:40 am

Namaste all,

I would like to go for study in UK this year from September. I am in my mid age 37 and would like to go for change my fate. I am facing lot trouble (specially financially) in my career. I have got confirm admission in two universities in UK. It is not easy to abroad at this mature age but I was shortlisted for scholarship this year. Hopefully I will get some discount on fees.

But problem is that even if I get scholarship I will hardly manage my finance for studies because I am not holding any savings any more. So my question is :

(1) Will manage to go UK and stay there fore many years ?
(2) Is it a good idea to go by taking loan ? Will taking education loan on my own name, Will I able to pay back loan in case I come back to India ? Can go with uncertain financial future or I have to arrange secure money and then go for it . What is the best for me ?
(3) I am going for media entertainment course...Do I have good yoga in this field there ?

I am in Mumbai. I am single and no plan to marriage as of now. Studying in master degree is priority. Brexit will happen in UK and hopefully I will be there.

Please guide

My details :
DOB : 10/09/1979
Place : Bhuj (Kutch District) Gujarat state - India
Time of Birth : 16:00 (4 pm)

Your suggestions, remedies and advice are welcome.

Thanks a lot
Ankur

VenusQueen
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Planning to go aboard for Studies at age of 37. Will it work ?

Post by VenusQueen » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:25 am

This isn't a chart interpretation

I just want to say congrats on your acceptance to the universities and to commend you on your drive and courage to continue your education. Other people would be too scared or shy to do it at non-traditional age but it's more common than people think.

Thanks for being a great example.

ankurvora

Post by ankurvora » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:49 am

Thanks a lot for your kind words. I will be happy if you can comment on my chart and my efforts to go for master degree in UK.

MyHead
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by MyHead » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:11 am

Not an astrological advise again. Just my 2 cents based on my experience.
Going to UK for higher education is great. If you want to continue to stay there and work, it's a little tricky. They no longer do the PSW(Post study work visa). So for you to stay there post education, you will have to find a job in a company who will sponsor you a work permit and that shld happen before your student visa expires. If the university you go is a top tier school and if you are getting scholarship, it's great. Hope this helps.

ankurvora

Post by ankurvora » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:07 am

Yes, Thanks for your guidance. Whatever will be legal options, I will certainly follow. But as It is Vedic astrology forum, I will be happy if anyone give me answer astrologically. :D because If you do not have favorable time things will not be the fruitful. I hope my saturn will be mature at 39 age and will give result of all my sweat and tear I faced in my life. whatever consequences will be ...I will accept it positively.
Personally my intuitions (which is wrong many times.) say that UK will give some more privilege to Indian people after brexit. That's what my feeling is...Fortunately I got confirm admission in best university of UK for my subject. That will obviously help me to stay there.

But lets not fly in to fairy tale. My rahu mahadasha started two years a go and rahu is still amateur ... I have not gained anything professionally till today. I think rahu energy will transform me in any other part of the world. But I don't want to spend my entire life in debt. (Mars in 6th house). So be aware and be strong is the only way to live. I am all alone now. In the end of Mars mahadasha all the other energy around me had sucked.
My career is not responding well in India while on other side I am getting positive result.

Let me tell you, Just today I got positive sign from South africa as well. So going for studies there is also one option which will be less risky in terms of money. while in Uk , there will be huge money on stake. just like building our own home in India. But honestly, I don't care about money after certain level because Money don't care for me. :)
So If any learned and research interested astrologer will guide me after calculation of gochar. I will be more sure or more conscious about the upcoming situations.

I strongly believe in vedic Jyotish as it offers best reference point for anyone who is asking for help, And I think It needs lot of researchers. If we all contribute in research after 100 year vedic jyotish will be more accurate. Mr. vaughn paul is really doing good job. earlier I had restrictions for him as he is charging fees in dollars. But after seeing his active research, I feel that he is doing really unparalled work. I am not astrologer but I am student of astrology and I will keep my faith on vedic jyotish.

Jay gurudev.