Chart Houses in Pushkaramsa/Pushkarbhagas

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
aspa73paa
Contributor
Contributor

Chart Houses in Pushkaramsa/Pushkarbhagas

Post by aspa73paa » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:04 am

Hi,

I was reading about Pushkaramsa and Pushkarbhagas and decided to test it on my chart using JHora (default setting) to which I got the following :

Body In Pushkaramsa? In Pushkar Bhaga? From Pushkar Bhaga center
Venus Yes - 0.5147 deg
3rd House Yes Yes 0.2991 deg
7th House Yes - 1.7009 deg
11th House Yes - 3.7009 deg

While I do understand that having lagna lord (I am tula lagna so venus is lagna lord) or planets in Pushkaramsa is good and adds strength to the chart.

However I am not sure about the significance of houses being in pushkaramsa and/or pushkar bhaga. Does it mean individual having more interest in the significations of these houses and maybe benefitting from them?

Regards,
Aspa

Atishdipankar

Re: Chart Houses in Pushkaramsa/Pushkarbhagas

Post by Atishdipankar » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:16 am

It means you will have auspicious results regarding your health, anything to do in the artistic field, anything concerning 3rd house, i.e. communication, siblings and courage. You will get auspicious results regarding your 7th house of partnership and spouse, and 11th house of friends and gains