Vargas are NOT to be read as Rashi

For discussion on divisional charts: navamsha, drekkana, saptamsha, dashamsha, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Vargas are NOT to be read as Rashi

Post by Lex » Mon May 26, 2014 7:46 am

Astroduffer sir

I agree authentic TOB POB DOB essential, otherwise issues of Lagna like Vrischika or Virgo or Libra or Saggi will have glitch during analysis with Parashara techniques. Numerous texts will be quoted through journals. In medical journals it will be vitro vivo and numerous live in and post marketing trials are done to establish diseases and clinical treatment protocols. If treatment is harmful to human beings medicines are with drawn.
Whereas, astro journals do not have that kind of practice.
In Kaliyug Lord Shiva's curse is no two astrologers will agree to one's predictions but in medicine doctors will support each other.

I guess you had sent a P.M, unfortunately I dont intend to subscribe PM. You may send me a email.

rathore
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rathore » Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:48 pm

Sonu ji,

Haha the Lomasa Samhita twins ..even though that chart has a couple of errors but like you said we don't even need a regular chart to analyze. Just give us any D "chart", say it is Rashi & watch the show. And as if by magic there are 4 Kejriwals, 3 Modis whose charts are proven to be theirs. God knows who these charts belong to that Astrologers have made PM, CM, GM, XM, planet-M?

Our Anuradha ji is quoting Rao ji's opinion calling it primitive to use Divisions not as charts but as usual everything for Modi has been boiled down to the usual lord-of-this-in-that (with a yoga injected), which is advanced++ & hence has nothing primitive about it esp. with its extension to Vargas ;-)
On the journal of Astrology Rahul Gandhi now has Kemdrum going against him even though he is born on a full moon with planets in Kendra to it. More details:

http://www.vedicforum.com/articles-and- ... f-jyotish/

Rathore

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:14 am

rathore ji

I still fail to understand Kemadruma dosha and a full moon. Whats the link.

As I said earlier in my posts through Nadi analysis, posts were

1. Narendra Modi and tea stall.. refer career section
2. Indian Election... refer Planets section
3. Amitabh Bachan... celebrity horoscope

Like you had said, I dont read any astro books or journals, kind of money spinning, astro has to be learnt under a Guru supervision, if so called teacher making wilfully mistakes in casting Chart and lagna under legitimate dispute, a type ofreverse. sweep against MCC coaching cricket what will a student do?

rathore
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rathore » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:22 am

Lex ji,

Moon is strong when full & just by that virtue benefics get extra strength. Moreover there are planets in Kendra. So blaming Rahul Gandhi's Moon for being weak or Kemdrum just doesn't sound right. Had he won then the same Moon would have been appreciated while Modi's Moon blamed. KN Rao is blessed, but fanboys are emotional (and not rational) Hence for fanboys he is always right with his Astrological insight.

Like you said there is a lot of garbage coming out of so called Gurus (esp. on Internet) & this has a direct impact on an uninitiated seeker. Which is why there are several examples (on this forum too) where wrong birth charts were retrofitted to the events the poster describes. Magic? Plain XXX of the subject.

Watch this, for twins & people born at the same time. Can't vouch for its authenticity however these are known cases.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8gXDOpTff8

Rathore
Last edited by shilpa on Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: offensive word removed

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:20 pm

Rathore ji

I was puzzled when you stated Full moon and Kemadrma dosha. If I put it refined manner, how Full Moon contributed Kemadruma dosha.

ooh you quoted the above from a journal. No wonder. Certain things likw couple' bedroom secrers should be privy to them only, similarly these Chandra position in a celebrity should be privy to reading fanclub of that journal.

Say, New English journal of medicine or Journal of American physician, these are standard medical journals a student of medicine will eager to go through for updates and not from fanclub's

Gautam_59
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Gautam_59 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:47 am

To Rathore Sir:
Rathore Sir I have little confusion, that if Lagna chart (i.e. planets in Lagna Chart) are promising results prominently(Very Good tesults), but the same planets are in immical signs in vargas, so will the vargas corroborate the final outcome of Rashi Chart. And if yes then upto which extent. For example Mars in Leo 5th house (Rasi Chart) in Gemini Navamsa, in Aquarius in D3, in Libra in D5, in Cancer in D10 and so on. And as we can see that Mars is in Good Dignity i.e. in Good sign/house in Rasi chart but in Divisions it is either debilated or in enemy signs. So what will be the ultimate results or Dignity or Intent i.e. Very Good or Good or Average or Below Average? How much a planet can deliver if its very well placed in Rasi chart(i.e. in Intimate Friends signs) but not in Vargas (i.e. in Enemy or sworn enemy signs)? How will be its Dasha or Antardasha? What will be the ultimate dignity/intent of this planet? And How much say does Lagna chart alone have in determining the dignity/intent of Planet(s)?
Thanks In Advance

rathore
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rathore » Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:09 am

Mars is a particular case because Mars is strong even in inimical signs.

He is also strong during its southernly course, in its own drekkana, in any first drekkana, on its day, during night etc. In the case you mention its in the first drekkana (which is Leo, not Aquarius for Parashari) and that gives it additional strength per one of the above rules. More strength because its in its southernly course. Keeping the above factors in mind it can be said to possess strength on its own. This is more so because its strong even in inimical places. Friendships should be used per Rashi chart relative placements only.

If involved in some major yog/dosh it is capable of delivering results of the full yog/dosh provided other planets are not stronger or are not in tenth house or are not mutual karakas. If not involved in any major yog/dosh then expect lordship, placement ..basically generic results unless blocked by factors such as Argala etc. The Lagna chart placements are assigned 6 points in Vimsopaka Bala for Shadvarg, so that can help you find the overall quantification of its intent.

Gautam_59
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Gautam_59 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:00 am

Thanks Rathore Sir for your reply, as your views matters me a lot as u have such great knowledge of Classics. Rathore Sir I wiil be highly obiliged if u can just take a look at my chart:
Gautam Chandgothia
24/12/1994
13:35
Kanpur (U.P.)
Rathore Sir in my view, mine chart is good, but your views can be a turner for me. So can u please highlight the strength and weakness of my Overall Chart. As it will be greatly helpful for me. ThankYou.

Gautam_59
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Gautam_59 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:45 am

Thanks

Gautam_59
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Gautam_59 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:01 pm

rathore
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rathore » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:34 pm

I don't want to turn this into a read my chart thread so in short planets are well placed, giving you an aggressive temperament / speech. You may gotten into some entangled/weird emotions which should be kept in check. The chart as Maha-bhagya yog which making the person fortunate in general.