Career related issues. No job yet.

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
ja_123
Contributor
Contributor

Career related issues. No job yet.

Post by ja_123 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:00 pm

Hello everyone,

29-5-95 6 32 am Mumbai, India.

I am currently going through a very horrible phase. I am about to graduate soon in my undergraduate degree and on the lookout for a job. Since I am in a foreign land, I would have to leave if I don't manage to find a job. The past few months have been really bad for me in many ways. If i apply for a job, either I get rejected right away or I am kept on hold for months and months without any further progress. I am really worried about my job prospects now. I have been studying for the last 3 years for my undergraduate degree and again, they haven't been particularly good as well. Based on my current dashas and transits, I wanted to know if I will get a job soon or would I have to leave for India?

Thank you.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Career related issues. No job yet.

Post by Sujit » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:24 pm

ja_123 wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:00 pm
Hello everyone,

29-5-95 6 32 am Mumbai, India.

I am currently going through a very horrible phase. I am about to graduate soon in my undergraduate degree and on the lookout for a job. Since I am in a foreign land, I would have to leave if I don't manage to find a job. The past few months have been really bad for me in many ways. If i apply for a job, either I get rejected right away or I am kept on hold for months and months without any further progress. I am really worried about my job prospects now. I have been studying for the last 3 years for my undergraduate degree and again, they haven't been particularly good as well. Based on my current dashas and transits, I wanted to know if I will get a job soon or would I have to leave for India?

Thank you.
You are in the sub period of Jupiter placed in 7th influencing the lagna could bring some hurdles for you. Consider doing remedies for Jupiter. There will be some hope for job opportunity during April. Some stress for life, residence in foreign lands is possible till middle of the year. Travels, change of place is also possible.

Regards,
Sujit
1. Astrology never lied to me. If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of energies of changing dasa lords. http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com