Life has been like a filmy story..

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Kajl
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Life has been like a filmy story..

Post by Kajl » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:16 pm

My Details first :
Kajal
Dob : 27 Jan 1993 , wed
Time : 07:05 am
Place : Bareilly (UP)
Ascendant :Capricorn. ; Moon sign : Pisces.

19 yrs of Saturn Mahadasha : ended recently.
My experiences were my gains.
Im calm and down to earth.
Believe in justice n karma : can't tolerate wrong deeds esp. To the underprivileged and downtrodden.
Had rough time at my home esp. With father.
FATHER'S STRUGGLE N BAD DAYS : TAUGHT ME THE VERY ESSENCE OF LIFE..

I met ppl as ANGELS in my struggle : to direct me and whenever I was in need - opting my career, completing my engineering, realizing my DREAM- being a civil servant , meeting my avenues to start preparation, in turning point of my life during this span of time.
I thank my almighty for everything.
ILLUSTRATION OF THESE "ANGELS":
1. somebody you met on social n/w sharing his dream of becoming an IAS OFFICER : I started recollecting that yes I share the same dream but for my background it was still distant one!!
2*. Somebody you met again : this SOMEONE although cheated me but helped me in all ways of getting into full fledged preparation mode: shifted me to Delhi, Afforded to pay my fees to get admission , what not I can ever think of.
3. Some ppl(faculty)who even gave me free tutions on subjects when they already left the institution and no teacher was available.. Hard were the days but I'm really grateful.

POINT NO. 2- Starred one
- what combinations helped me find a man on the internet who gave me my dreams n even promised to be my soulmate???
- I feel that he is like a character in my life who was assigned a role : getting me into the prep( stepping me out of my place) , taking my responsibilities as a Guardian..etc
- still MY LOVE LIFE - 5 YRS as of now- witnessing good n bad times together is taking a turn - depressed me few months back- the person in a way of fixing everything in place has taken a step leaving me aloof..HOW COME THIS CHANGE..

MY inclination to civil services:
largely distressed by government : didn't receive my scholarships being a gen category.didn't benefit

When I enquired to the authorities : blame games..
When I made a complaint : ADM pacified me with the statement that we can do nothing for your loss.
Getting edu. Loan : three times rejected , when my father paid a bribe then the bank official sanctioned the loan..
So.. Scholarship was a lifeline for me which I was berefted.

19 yrs I tasted many things - be it good or bad.. But I made my ways out with a smiling face offlately.

Recently STARTED MERCURY MAHADASHA:
focussing more on my coming attempts as failed in last 2 attempts as MY PRIORITY WAS IN SAVING MY RELATIONSHIP( AS BOTH THE FAMILIES TALKED OVER GETTING US MARRIED ).
Last few months were really depressing.. I felt cheated in love.. Being committed moreover like an emotional fool.. Did every single bit on my part in convincing him to wait for couple of yrs.. As he was much elder to me.
Although its not kind of separation but he is planning his life..once I was a part of..
Whatever is destined will happen... I TOOK PAIN.. I LOST MY PRODUCTIVE YRS , A SUDDEN TURN IN MY CAREER, RISKS etc.
THERE IS MUCH TO SHARE BUT CUDNT BCZ OF THE LIMITS OF SPACE N TIME.
Kindly analyse my coming yrs n marriage.. you're most welcomed. :)
God bless.

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Life has been like a filmy story..

Post by karthik1984 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:25 pm

Hi, you could get married in 2019 , spouse could be from wealthy background with good amount of lands , property.

Kajl
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Kajl » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:51 am

Thanks Karthik..
Analyse abt my career.. I'm really in need of getting selected..
God bless

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:40 am

Kajl wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:16 pm
My Details first :
Kajal
Dob : 27 Jan 1993 , wed
Time : 07:05 am
Place : Bareilly (UP)
Ascendant :Capricorn. ; Moon sign : Pisces.

19 yrs of Saturn Mahadasha : ended recently.
My experiences were my gains.
Im calm and down to earth.
Believe in justice n karma : can't tolerate wrong deeds esp. To the underprivileged and downtrodden.
Had rough time at my home esp. With father.
FATHER'S STRUGGLE N BAD DAYS : TAUGHT ME THE VERY ESSENCE OF LIFE..

I met ppl as ANGELS in my struggle : to direct me and whenever I was in need - opting my career, completing my engineering, realizing my DREAM- being a civil servant , meeting my avenues to start preparation, in turning point of my life during this span of time.
I thank my almighty for everything.
ILLUSTRATION OF THESE "ANGELS":
1. somebody you met on social n/w sharing his dream of becoming an IAS OFFICER : I started recollecting that yes I share the same dream but for my background it was still distant one!!
2*. Somebody you met again : this SOMEONE although cheated me but helped me in all ways of getting into full fledged preparation mode: shifted me to Delhi, Afforded to pay my fees to get admission , what not I can ever think of.
3. Some ppl(faculty)who even gave me free tutions on subjects when they already left the institution and no teacher was available.. Hard were the days but I'm really grateful.

POINT NO. 2- Starred one
- what combinations helped me find a man on the internet who gave me my dreams n even promised to be my soulmate???
- I feel that he is like a character in my life who was assigned a role : getting me into the prep( stepping me out of my place) , taking my responsibilities as a Guardian..etc
- still MY LOVE LIFE - 5 YRS as of now- witnessing good n bad times together is taking a turn - depressed me few months back- the person in a way of fixing everything in place has taken a step leaving me aloof..HOW COME THIS CHANGE..

MY inclination to civil services:
largely distressed by government : didn't receive my scholarships being a gen category.didn't benefit

When I enquired to the authorities : blame games..
When I made a complaint : ADM pacified me with the statement that we can do nothing for your loss.
Getting edu. Loan : three times rejected , when my father paid a bribe then the bank official sanctioned the loan..
So.. Scholarship was a lifeline for me which I was berefted.

19 yrs I tasted many things - be it good or bad.. But I made my ways out with a smiling face offlately.

Recently STARTED MERCURY MAHADASHA:
focussing more on my coming attempts as failed in last 2 attempts as MY PRIORITY WAS IN SAVING MY RELATIONSHIP( AS BOTH THE FAMILIES TALKED OVER GETTING US MARRIED ).
Last few months were really depressing.. I felt cheated in love.. Being committed moreover like an emotional fool.. Did every single bit on my part in convincing him to wait for couple of yrs.. As he was much elder to me.
Although its not kind of separation but he is planning his life..once I was a part of..
Whatever is destined will happen... I TOOK PAIN.. I LOST MY PRODUCTIVE YRS , A SUDDEN TURN IN MY CAREER, RISKS etc.
THERE IS MUCH TO SHARE BUT CUDNT BCZ OF THE LIMITS OF SPACE N TIME.
Kindly analyse my coming yrs n marriage.. you're most welcomed. :)
God bless.
You are in Mercury antara under Mercury Maha dasa. Professional and personal things look stressful for couple of months. Chances of landing new job would take time. Next Ketu antara from Jan can bring change of direction and separation. Consider doing remedies for Ketu, Sun.
Regards,
Sujit
1. Astrology never lied to me. If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of energies of changing dasa lords. http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com

Kajl
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Kajl » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:30 am

Thanks Sujit..
I hope everything gets positive and in my favour esp. In my career.. Bcz else doesnot matter much.